The company is looking for an experienced technical architect to support our sales and project management teams with translating client priorities and business needs into effective ecommerce solutions. This position will require a high degree of technical knowledge in Magento and development. The primary duties for this position include:
· Communicating with clients to identify and understand their needs, budget, and goals.
· Identify, evaluate, and troubleshoot technical challenges throughout the sales and project lifecycle.
· Provide expert consulting on Magento and ecommerce architecture.
· Lead discussions with clients and teams regarding ecommerce platforms, technical capabilities, and solutions.
· Manage and handle multiple project scoping and discussion sessions simultaneously.
· Responsible for establishing business solutions and architecture behind implementations.
· Assist the business development team with defining project scopes, pricing, timelines and requirements.
· Assist project managers with technical issues that arise.
· Outline and manage the migration and/or development of client product catalogs.
· Continually assess company procedures, scoping criteria, and technical knowledge to make improvements as needed.
· Support growth and retention of accounts.
Location Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Develop Magento eCommerce and CMS solutions for enterprise level websites with high revenue and traffic performance; these are businesses serious about getting the most out of their online investments.
- Customize and deploy Magento extensions and themes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Magento including the newest versions, update patches, vulnerabilities, and upgrades.
- Coordinate daily with Project Management team based in the US.
- Develop and write documentation on current and future configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Provide insight and guidance on ways we can enhance website functionality and increase conversions.
- Determine operational feasibility of project scopes by analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Work with an experienced development team with over 60 Magento certified members.
- Continue growing into a top-tier developer with ongoing training in Magento 2.
- Test software and implementations to ensure correct coding without bugs.
- Be responsible for assignments in the software development lifecycle, maintaining a schedule and prioritizing project needs.
- A minimum of two years of experience with working with the Magento back-end.
- Experience in Magento 2.1+ is needed, with certifications from Magento preferred.
- Working knowledge of MVC Model, OOP, and PHP needed.
- Ability to follow Magento and best coding practices.
- Advanced English language proficiency preferred.
- Possess a thirst to learn new technical knowledge and grow.
- High, competitive base salary.
- Monthly profit-sharing bonuses.
- 13th month salary.
- Monday-Friday work week (9AM-6PM).
- Ongoing education and training opportunities.
- Monthly team building events.
- Annual company retreat.
- PVI Insurance.
- 15 days leave per year.
- Christmas Holiday.
- Daily tea, snack, and fruit breaks.