A Japanese company specializing in construction firm
- In charge of M&E coordination with the consultants/clients and subcontractors.
- Schedule and drawing coordination with architecture and civil, quality document preparation such as materials and equipment’s, method statements, inspection & test plans, construction drawings.
- In charge of planning on the following M&E works and systems: Fire Protection, Fire Alarm, Environmental Control, Air Conditioning, Mechanical Ventilation, Smoke Extraction, Water Supply, Water Treatment Tunnel Ventilation, Sanitary & Drainage, Building Automation, Low Voltage (Power Distribution, Motor Controls, Back Up UPS), Earthing & Lightning Protection.
- Creating project estimate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineer with a good knowledge at M&E works in construction.
- Having 3 year- experiences or more.
- Having estimating experience.
- Good skill of using AutoCAD and Offices and other software such as BIM.
- Good English communication including speaking, listening and writing.
- High self-motivated and self-growing mindset.