- Supervise, monitor progress and quality of all M&E drawing and resolve daily issues in order to complete the work safely, within approved time frame, in accordance to the design and to the required quality.
- Monitor progress of works, anticipate and resolve daily site issues with consultants, contractors and suppliers in order to complete the work within the assigned time frame.
- Provide supervision and carry out inspection in accordance to ensure completed work is in accordance to the design and to the required standard and quality.
- Ensure work activities are carried out safely and in accordance with approved method statement (if any) in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Other works as assigned when necessary.
- Graduated from Technical University/ University of Technical Education (Thermal, Plumping/ Air conditioning/ Electricity Major)
- Having a practicing certificate of electromechanical supervision
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft office, AutoCAD and calculation software is an advantage
- Good command of English (TOEIC over 650 points) or equivalent level is preferred.
- Good communication skills: Group discussion, work well with a team environment.
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and earnest
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.