LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE (2 persons)
JAC’s client belongs to A Global Logistics Company.
Providing customers with professional logistics services through air, sea and land, import/ export, and customs clearance.
They apply IT solution in logistics field to keep accurate shipping information at the same time, satisfy customers’ demands.
- In charge of all activities related to export Finished Goods to customers, logistics for export, customs clearance, custom liquidation of materials.
- Stay informed of changes and development and be well updated of delivery schedule.
- Follow up and feedback the abnormal order status to customer
- Endures that order filling processes and related record keeping and documentation are accurate
- Checks condition of materials and verifies goods
- Records shipments on daily log sheet
- Completes purchase orders
- Customs declaration and handling of customs inquiries
- Understand the customs laws, update new customs laws to management
- Make Export, customs liquidation, logistics Reports
- Directs and assigns personnel
- Other work assigned
- University Graduated
- At least more than 1-year experience in logistics
- Have experience in preparing Export Import Declaration for factory / EPE or NON EPE, processing for export production
- Priority has experience making settlement liquidity report
- Excellent in English
- Excellent communication and building relationship
- High motivated, disciplined and compliance
- Working time: From Monday – Saturday morning. (8:00 - 17:00)
- Social & Health Insurance according to current law.
- Annual leave: 12 days.
- Yearly healthy checking, Yearly company trip, Staff uniforms
Salary: 600– 800 USD (Gross)/ Negotiate
Interview place: HO CHI MINH OFFICE (TAN BINH)
Working place: DONG NAI (1 in Nhon Trach Industrial Zone 6, 1 in An Phuoc Industrial Zone)