Main Role & Responsibilities:
1. Compliance - Develop and monitor Company's compliance programs
- Ensuring compliance with requirements and commitments of relevant agreements, certificates and permits (Investment Agreement, IRC, ERC, and others)
- Guarding against all legal risks
- Ensuring effective dispute resolution
2. Business legal affairs
- Lead all aspects of contracting process and drafting of legal documents (drafting, negotiation, review)
- Research legal issues related to Company's operations
- Provide legal guidance to Company to anticipate and prevent legal problems
- Ensure legality of business plans, policies and procedures with regular reviews of publicly distributed information
3 . Corporate/Extended affairs:
- Lead IRC application process for new Phases, ERC required amendments, any new or additional certificates / permits
- Participate in legal actions, interact with regulatory agencies and hire/manage outside counsel when necessary
- Build relationships with relevant governmental bodies (Nghe An PPC and Dong Name EZ in particular) to keep abreast of legal developments and put forward Company's position
- Manage the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights and patents
Education and Experience
- Vietnamese only, age 31-40 years old.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Law; lawyer-practicing certificate is an advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in legal practice at recognized law firms or as Corporate Lawyer
- Solid understanding of the laws of Vietnam relating to corporate, investment, commercial, labor, construction, real estate, environment, M&A, and dispute settlement.
- Advanced in English, both written and spoken
- Good research, logical thinking, and analytical skills
- Very strong presence and communication skills
- High integrity and professionalism
- Self-starter, self-motivated, responsible, trustworthy, and hard working
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member under high pressure.
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.