Legal Manager/Legal Officer position at a global real estate developer.
- Cooperate with the investment team to close deals (land acquisition).
- Provide legal advice for investment team to start new project.
- Join meeting with investment team to discuss about beneficial deal structure with landlord or joint venture partner.
- From a legal perspective, lead the negotiation with landlord or joint venture partner.
- Compose, revise, and negotiate various contracts in English and Vietnamese.
- Work with law firm to wrap up different contracts through the implementation of legal due diligence process.
- Provide needed document for the legal procedure.
- Daily support on legal advice to other teams within the company.
- Properly arrange company contracts and other legal documents.
- Translate legal documents and information from Vietnamese to English.
- Other assigned legal tasks.
- University graduation with bachelor’s degree or above in law.
- 10 years of relevant working experience in law firm or real estate company.
- At least 3 years of working experience with deal closing records in real estate company.
- Profound knowledge of law and regulation related to real estate development.
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate is preferred (not a must).
- Excellent skill of English (both verbal and written).
- Positive, honest, self-motivated, and can-do attitude.
- Good multitasking, communication, and independent working skills.
- Compulsory insurance and annual leave according to labor law.
- Annual performance bonus and appraisal review.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.