Foreign company is looking for Legal Manager to lead the legal practice in relation to the development and operation of power plants projects in Vietnam.
- Support business and project development, project construction, project operation, and organization management.
- Ensure all corporate documents, licenses are renewed, upgraded on time, valid at all time, in line with constantly changing legal policy and business models.
- Conduct a legal due diligence, negotiating, executing, and performing contracts.
- Manage and advise project-related contractual issues and draft contracts in cooperation with Legal Departments and external legal counsels.
- Support company’s decision-making based on the internal regulations and guidelines.
- Analyse all relevant issues; evaluate all claims; particularize matters to be submitted for agreement.
- Manage the relationship with legal teams of external counterparties and legal counsels.
- Graduate from Law University, or related fields with minimum 5 years of professional working experience in the legal and contract-related assignments.
- Having experience and knowledge in the development/permitting phase in the power, infrastructure, real estate, or EPC sector.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and communicating.
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Good computer skills in MS office.
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.