Company: Japanese Law firm
Location: Hoan Kiem
Level: Mid - level Associates
- 4 – 7 years Post – Qualified Experience with preference in the relevant experience in M&As, Real Estate, Construction, Infrastructure, Finance and/or general corporate.
- Having at least 4 year experience with law firms, preferably top tier one.
- Having a good command of English.
- Assisting partners/senior associates to provide legal advices to clients, which are practical and commercial
- Performing due diligence exercise, providing first review and/or first draft transaction agreements (SPA, SSA, SHA, Charter, etc,.. ), financial agreements (loan agreement, credit facility agreements, etc, …) and other necessary documents/agreements upon instructions by clients;
- Advising, drafting, submitting and following application documents for licensing works;
- Translating and proofreading documents and reviewing the works of junior members;
- Liaising relevant authorities for their opinion/clarification.
- Academic Qualifications: University (LL.B) or higher level degree
- Monthly Salary: no specific limit or range. Will be considered on an individual basic
- Probation period: 60 days