Our client, a top flavour house company
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Working time: Monday-Friday 08:30- 17:30
- Advising, formulating, and planning financial strategies of the Group.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of company’s Fragrances to existing and potential clients in the region.
- Prepare the annual sales budget and report sales performance.
- Develop a strategic business plan including the execution and implementation activities to ensure the achievement of the sales budget.
- Manage the activities of the marketing department such that the corresponding marketing support complements the sales strategies and efforts.
- Set up objectives for accounts; develop and maintain a Critical Action Plan on achieving the sales targets.
- Identify new customers that can be developed as Key Accounts.
- Submit Sales Report to the Management on the status of the business in the region.
- Provide regular updates on the latest Fragrance trends, concepts and applications as well as the industry movements in Vietnam.
- Degree in Chemical or Business or related discipline or equivalent in years of similar experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a competitive, results-driven attitude to achieve sales targets.
- Knowledge of Fragrances or/and FMCG industry.
- Sales experience, preferably in Fragrance related industry or Home Personal Care ingredients.
- Having Fragrance R&D experience would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English & Vietnamese.
- Basic Chemical knowledge.
- Young, dynamic, professional working environment
- Competitive salary range
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.