A professional foreign law firm providing outstanding legal services and advices in all aspects, especially corporate affairs and cross-border businesses in South East Asia.
- Receive clients’ request, conduct research and analyze information, provide legal advice and consultancy to client.
- Draft, prepare, review legal documents.
- Support Partner and Senior Lawyer.
- Collaborate with government departments and organizations.
- Detailed information will be discussed during the interview.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience if having qualified lawyer certificate, OR 6 years’ experience in law practice with an LLB degree.
- Legal advisory experience is preferable.
- Well-skilled in English.
- Annual healthcheck.
- Allowance and bonus.
- Working location: District 1.
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:30.
- Salary range: Negotiable.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.