Are you passionate about using technology and working in large Japanese companies? Are you obsessive about the quality and consistency of the work you do in leading teams to deliver value and meeting the mission of our customers?
If so, the Japanese Technical Project Manager position in our client is for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Japanese Technical Project Manager to join our engineering team. As a Japanese TPM, you are in a critical, hands-on, influential position within the engineering function. The TPM is responsible for keeping the project team working on the highest priority tasks, removing risks and impediments, along with a passion for technology and Japanese culture.
· Establish and implement processes from design to test software development
· Set goals and manage your team to achieve them
· Focus on supporting the growth of each team member
· Manage and evaluate Team members performance
· Provide official reports regularly
· 7+ years in an engineering or information technology field
· 2+ years of Technical Project Management experience in Web System or Mobile Application
· Japanese language skills above N2, can understand and communicate with Japanese clients directly
· Excellent written and verbal communications in Japanese skills
· Proven leadership and excellent team-building abilities
· Highly organized and strong analytical skill
· Experience cooperate with Japan side
· Transportation allowance
· Health insurance, Social insurance
· Summer bonus, 13th-month bonus, revenue bonus
· Relaxed, friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities
· Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic