1. Internal IT related:
a. Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, networks, IT security and telecommunications.
b. Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of internal systems and electronic data processing. Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
c. Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
d. Provide training and consultation and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
2. ITS business:
a. Works with all related departments to serve as a link and liaison (within Company, outsource parties and Headquarter/Incorporation) to provide quality ITS implementation and delivery services.
b. To assist the Project Sales Manager in project management activities from presentation, consulting, and implementation of project.
c. To achieve and work on ITS project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with all parties.
d. Assist for OPS/ IT Services project in conducting assessment, consulting, deployment and reporting.
e. Responsible in analyzing assessment information and data to rationalize fleet and work process of ITS project.
f. Responsible in designing and building Risk Mitigation Plan for the OPS/ IT services project.
g. Collaborate and manage the ITS post sales implementation team to ensure timely delivery and meet or exceed customers’ requirements.
h. Support project management offices and document all project-related assignments, issues and risks.
i. Conduct full training as require for all Customer users for both Hardware and Solution.
j. Define and implement quarterly, half yearly or annual report to track and review customer satisfaction level.
- Graduated from IT related field of University/College
- Experiences in similar position from 2 – 3 years
- Good at Network, window servers
- Have knowledge of CISCO, MCSA, MCSE
- Understanding of digital printers (a plus)
- Consulting skills of IT related
- Skills of hardware fixing
- Good technical knowledge, troubleshooting
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well organized, high sense of responsibilities, team work.
- Good English communication
- Requirement to travel in providing support on Project Management activities nation-wide.
- Support events & shows and plan how to success these activities with all members
- Collaborate & cooperate to accomplish the cross sectional projects.
- Performs any other related duties/assignment as and when directed by Superior
- Competitive salary and commission
- Meal allowance
- Parking allowance
- Petrol allowance
- Full benefit as Vietnam labor law: insurances, annual leave…
- Private health insurance and 24 hours-accident insurance
- Annual health check-up at international clinic
- Company outing trip 1-2 time/year
- Quarterly company party
- Young & friendly working environment