System and networking infrastructure planning/designing :
- Design of Local network topology as well as Internetwork Routing and Switching for a flexible & extensible growing plan, and anticipating modifications to this plan
- Plan the Active Directory & core Network Services implementation as well as other required Network Services such as Printing, Data Sharing, Collaboration and Emailing.
- Plan the global Security framework and global Data Management structure as well as Data Backup strategy and Disaster Recovery plan.
- Plan Hardware investment and Software license requirements, anticipating the changing needs of a fast-growing business.
Implementation and Deployment :
- Deploy Backup of Data and System.
- Implement the inter-office connections.
- Deploy the Active Directory, modify the Active Directory when needed.
- Deploy the Collaboration and Emailing solutions as well as local Firewall/Security applications.
- Implement IT standards/procedures including a full disaster recovery plan.
Administration and Management :
- Manage IT Staffs, follow up and monitoring to ensure optimised efficiency and that end-users needs are being satisfied.
- Prepare proposal/quotation/budget for yearly hardware/software investment or on-demand IT solutions.
- Assign & supervise local tasks of the Network Administrators as well as global tasks of Branch IT Managers (Sojitz Corporation).
- Ensure server files are well managed and appropriate access rights are applied.
Maintenance and Desk-support
- Maintain the good performance of Network itself and the Services.
- Monitor the Backup of Data and ensure the lowest downtime of the system.
- Maintain the history of modification made to the IT system & problems.
- Troubleshoot problems related to the Local network and the Internetwork.
- Prepare the Administrator Guide/User Guide related to IT system.
- Protect the network against leakage of data as well as respect sensitive information such as passwords, license keys and other non-IT related sensitive data.
- Ensure that all exported data must be authorized and imported data must be scanned against virus as well as to be validated.
- NOT to compromise any network intrusion activities.
Navision (ERP software) maintainability and management : Support ERP system for users remote control, restart Navision server (if any).
Website : update information, picture as requested.
Working in Plant Site :
- Fix, troubleshoot the problems relating to networks, switchboard, the office equipments/tools such as PC, laptop, Printer, Fax machine, scanner, photocopy, modem/router, file server… IT help desk.
- Install and instruct all staffs to use computer program/application software.
- Support ERP system for users, remote control to restart Navision server (if any).
- Give IT advice relating to purchasing equipments, tools for P/S.
- Male age ≥ 26;
- University Degree – major in IT
- Skill of English (reading materials/ writing/ communicating)
- Knowledge of IT( server & basic network administration tools, proficiency in installation, repair of hardware& software, database, operating systems), at least 03 year experience in IT (help desk, working with system domain, mail system, web hosting, system engineer and security…)
- High sense of responsibility
- Salary be negotiated (depend on ability and experience, Min 10 mil VND)