JAC’s client is one of the big Japanese trading company. Their business is very diverse, commercial, spanning industrial and consumer sectors. They have the main market in automobiles, trucks, steel products, industrial machinery, chemical products, and energy in both domestic and overseas markets. Business areas run the gamut, including agricultural products, industrial raw materials, and high technology.
IT SENIOR STAFF
- Is familiar with service desk best practices and responding to support user's requests in a timely manner
- Advanced understanding of Firewalls, content filters, and security best practices
- Experience with document works and be a mentor who supports officers in developing their IT skills.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Windows products and services: AD, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, GPO, WSUS...
- At least 2 years working experience within IT system operations of a multinational corporation
- Understanding of virtualization and wifi network is a plus.
SKILL, QUALIFICATION, ABILITY
- Age <30
- Salary: 800 USD Gross
- English level: Intermediate
- Bachelor of university or college that graduated from the Faculty of Information Technology
- Microsoft, Cisco... certificates or the equivalent is a plus
- Willing to learn new technical fields according to job requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly motivated with other teams
- Contributes to team planning by adding tasks to the team backlog based on awareness of the team’s goals
- Cooperates with team members to implement projects from the Global Head Quarter
- Monitor and maintain on-premise infrastructure such as backup data, servers/network operations…
- IT helpdesk