A Japanese real estate company is looking for an Assistant Manager in investment and asset management field, focusing on logistics assets.
- Establishing and developing relationships with business partners, gaining and tracking warehouse investment opportunities.
- Conducting feasibility studies on prospective deals and assessing actual deal structure.
- Administering market research and due diligence, coordinating with experts on prospective projects.
- Communicating, negotiating, and finalizing the agreement with business partners to guarantee the investment chances.
- Overseeing the asset management activities after the start of operation stage, including managing the tenants with leasing team to make sure the best functioning of the company’s logistics assets.
- Controlling operation cashflow to deliver and execute business plan that can increase the asset value.
- Taking business trip around Vietnam.
- Conducting other related tasks as needed.
- Over 7 years of experience in business development and asset management in real estate industry, including 3 years of experience in logistics field.
- Must have experience in land/warehouse acquisition at industrial parks in Vietnam.
- Experience in investment field, especially at international warehouse developer, industrial park developer, or land acquisition and warehouse development for foreign companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics or similar major.
- Strong local networks among business communities including real estate industry.
- Nice to have professional finance, accounting, or investment certificate (CFA, CAIC, ACCA, etc.).
- Excellent communication skill in English and Vietnamese.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.