Construction corporation is looking for HSE officer to ensure that safe and environmentally friendly work practices are being implemented and followed throughout the Project in Khanh Hoa province.
- Plan and implement HSE policies and programs.
- Advise and lead company and the erection subcontractor's personnel on various safety-related topics.
- Conduct HSE induction for newcomers.
- Inspect heavy construction machineries.
- Monitor high risk activities confirm safety rules are adhered
- Adhere to all the international and Vietnamese local rules and regulations.
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes in case they arise.
- Oversee workplace repair, installations, and any other work.
- Be involved PTW system so that the system can work effectively.
- Assist HSE Manager and undertake other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred.
- Having from 3 years of working experience as safety officer.
- Having knowledge of legislation (OSHA) and procedures.
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
- Having certificate in occupational health and safety as group 2 of Decree 44/2016 ND-CP and safety trainer certificate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Fluent in English skills
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.