To be in charge of the Compensation and Benefits payment, and Human Resources activities
- Assist HR Manager in Recruitment and training activities.
- Process monthly payroll data for employees to ensure they are timely, accurate and compliant with legal regulations and company procedures.
- Handle all employee insurance issues
- Make the report to Social Insurance every month as per mandatory requirement.
- Evaluates jobs for developing compensation and benefits program.
- To work with related department to implement the recruitment activities and orientation training for new employees;
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-year experience in C&B
- Have good knowledge of Labor Law and Tax Law
- Good knowledge of C&B market/industry information
- Good in English Skills.
- Good attitude and team work