About the company: a wholly owned subsidiary of a Japanese Corporation, newly established as a trading company specializing in electronics in Vietnam (2020).
• The HR/GA Manager is responsible for all areas relating to Human Resource activities for the company, including to provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
• To manage and supervise in carry out, in general the Regulation in matters of pertaining to Manpower, generally and in particular, the Company Regulation.
• Make arrangement on accommodation, business travel for foreign staffs and support them to settle down life in Vietnam.
• Follows up with payments, invoices and receipts
• Language: Japanese (Business level), English is an advantage
• A bachelor's degree (or higher) and 03 years of related experience• Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• High proficiency in Software (MS Office)
• Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.