It is a newly created position. The person is expected to supervise a small HR & Admin team to collaborate with RHQ based in Singapore and manage all HR & Admin related duties in HCMC and Hanoi offices.
· Collaborate with RHQ for monthly payroll operation and personal income tax issues.
· Collaborate with RHQ and handle onboarding & offboarding process for local staffs.
· Collaborate with local HR agents and RHQ for local recruitment activities in HCMC and Hanoi.
· Provide advice to RHQ on local HR regulatory and government policies.
· Maintain the company HR policies in accordance with Vietnam laws/regulations (if necessary)
· Consider and implement the company training programs and company events including company trip.
· Expatriate management including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with RHQ for working visa application, renewal and cancellation.
- Expatriate onboarding & offboarding.
- Apartment tenancy agreement negotiation & management.
- Transportation arrangement.
- Membership administration and support.
• Create and maintain operation manuals and filing systems.
• Supervise and provide on-job-training to juniors in HR & Admin team.
• Business trip to Hanoi and other cities in Vietnam for recruiting interviews.
• Other job duties assigned by company.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business management or equivalent.
• 8 years of relevant working experience including 3 years of supervising experience is required.
• More than 3 years working experience in real estate industries is required.
• Familiar with Vietnamese Labour Code and government regulations.
• Able to handle multi-tasks with positive and can-do attitude.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• High proficiency in English and Vietnamese (Writing, Speaking, Reading & Listening)
• Good communication skill
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.