JAC’S CLIENT IS 100% foreign owned Company. They are the leading supplier of bedlinen, bed and bath accessories under luxury brands who looking for :
POSITION : SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER (For Vietnamese)
Report to Director
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Lead and initiate all trade marketing activities to develop the annual activation calendar by brands. Ensure that the roll-out and implementation of the annual activation calendar are as per scheduled and that effective review procedures are followed and reported - Manage and evaluate trade promotion levels to achieve maximum returns.
- Conduct ROI analysis post activation and submit to both sales and marketing department. - Ensure alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on sale/trade needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination and budget management. - Put in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team. - Merchandising/Visibility: Manage and co-ordinate brand visibility in contractual accounts. In the case of disputes, to arbitrate and provide solutions ensuring a fair allocation of visibility sites. - Monitor market trends and competitor’s insights and communicate clearly the outcomes and potential implications.
Detailed task list:
- Work closely with Malaysia partners for new inquiry of quotation, production and delivery of all orders (quotation, purchase order, import documents…)
- Propose, check and approve packing cards and other marketing materials.
- Work out the commission scheme and closely monitor the performance of sales team through: target, sale figures and team operations (OT, event set up…)
- Work closely with Buyers for Terms and Conditions: sales contract, annual commercial agreement, rental agreement for annual operations and events.
- Work with Supplier/ Contractor for new fixtures and concept shop to push up the visual image of the Brands in the assigned market
JOB REQUIREMENT :
• Educational background: International Business, Foreign Trade, Commerce...
• Years of experience in the job: 5 years or above
• Coming from what industry background: N/A
• Communication level: Excellent
• Language proficiency requirement: English is a must, Chinese is an advantage
• Personality requirements: Honest, Fast learning, Responsible, Humble, Hardworking and active in work management
Working time: Mon – Sat (From: 08:00 – 17:00)
SALARY : Negotiate from 1000~1500 USD
+++ Bonus, 13th salary, incentive
Detailed contact to email@example.com, zalo 0913.645.168 (Ngan)