- Managing the day to day organization of the office administrative and organizational tasks, secretarial functions, general affairs, assistance to the general manager and other managers such as reception, telephone and mail and parcel traffic, office and general administration, facility management and maintenance, office supplies, relation to office service providers, business and personal contacts, organizing company events, business trips, hotel and flight bookings, catering, business meals, car arrangement.
- Procuring and maintaining IT systemfor the office including trouble trouble shooting for indevidual PC/ mobile phone appliance.
- Managing the HR related tasks, such as arrangement of visa and work permit including the coordination with DOLISA and management of attendance, together with Human Resources Department.
- Communicating, participating in, interpreting and taking minutes of discussion with international and local counterparties as necessary in coordination with other departments; drafting and translating of applications letters, documents and others in English and Vietnamese;
- Supporting team in combining report including its translation into English or Vietnamese as the case, maybe
- Supporting the implementation of the signed project agreements / contracts together with the counterparties including governmental authorities (People’s Committee, Economic Zone Management Board) and enterprises, contractors, coal suppliers and transporters, contractors; participating in negotiation of the future operating commercial project agreements as necessary;
- Liaising with the authorities to obtain the necessary consents / permits for the project’s financing arrangement, construction and operation stages, including with the People’s Committee, customs offices, tax departments, economic zone management board, etc. in coordination with other departments;
- Others to be assigned by General Manager.
- Good in English
- Having experience in admin position or similar
- Having basic knowledge about IT
- It will be better if the candidate has experience in construction projects