Position: GA Manager
- Do the licensing procedures to open offices
- Rent a space to open an office
- Set up office, equipment….
- Making work permits for foreigners
- Create a system of salary, allowance for employees
- Work with state agencies like social insurance, labor department, department of Foreigners Management
- Track attendance, office personnel activities
- Support superior jobs like translating documents
- Male/ Female graduated University
- Have at least 3 years of experience in office set up (Priority with experience in setting up Japanese offices)
- Experience in Administration
- Understand labor law, social insurance
- Good Japanese at N2 level or higher
Apply online or contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.