The company history and legacy started in 2016, as a subsidiary company of the Group in Japan. The company works to create valuable mobile content as well as services delivered through means of application and web for Japan market. With the original members of 20 people, they grow their members up to more than 100 bright talents and continue to grow more.
They are specialized in creating smart mobile contents and services that transform and transcend customers life. We design and develop our products using agile methods bringing the best deliverable results to the table in shortest amount of time. The company stands for an attitude: seeking a balance in excellence, pragmatism and convenience for customers.
· Location: Tan Binh, HCM City
· Working time: 8:30 AM – 17:30PM Mon – Fri
· Career path: Senior
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Working autonomous, proactive following SCRUM (Agile)
- Proficient in Java core, Spring Boot.
- Have good experience in Vuejs (Nuxtjs, VueX, VueRouter, Vue decorator) or ReactJS
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Able to Write reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of Concurrency Patterns in Java
- Experience in MySQL & Docker.
- A plus for experience with Java15/ RxJava/ Micronaut/ Jooq
- A plus for experience with AWS(ECS, ALB, Aurora, DymamoDB, S3)
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and following GIT flow.
- Knowing build tools such as Maven, and Gradle.
- Knowing with continuous integration (CI/CD)
· Working with latest technology software products
· Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
· Attractive Salary and Benefits
· Full social insurance payment
· Flexible working time
· Various training
· Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
· Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
· Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
· And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
· Private Health Care Insurance
· Monthly Team Building Activities
· 2 rounds
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.