1. Daily and weekly analytic content selection, curation, and creation.
- In this particular work, the Market Strategist is responsible for researching the core customers’ needs on analytical content to help their trading and creating a professional content piece on a daily and weekly basis to stimulate trader’s confidence in the market
- The most important content pieces that the Market Strategist should make are local, Asia market-specific, and timely relevance. This requires Market Strategist to have high sensitivity on the market news and trends all the time.
- The content which the Market Strategist creates is from analysis of various news source and market analysis so that analysis of the Market Strategist is not directional nor biased from the single angle but well balanced and compliant.
- The audience of the content and analysis is both internal and external.
2. Customer engagement
- The Market Strategist’s primary goal is to increase retention of HNW customer by providing tailored market analysis and customer’s trading strategy analysis through VIP customer session
- To maximize the effectiveness of the customer engagement, The Market Strategist is to prepare and deliver various market news and analysis of focus market, together with a more profound analysis of customer’s trading record, behavior, and strategy at the highly professional level
- The Senior Market Strategist is responsible for developing customer relationships at the next level together with respective key account managers
3. Partner engagement
- IB partner is a pivotal part of Asia business, and one of the most important works of the
- Market Strategist is to engage partner by providing market analysis for partners’ end customers
- In this particular goal of increasing partner retention, the senior trading strategist understand partner’s strategy and business plan and help partner with maximising business result together with partner key account manager
- This work will include delivering daily and weekly market analysis or critical market news to partner so that partner can leverage the content to develop customer more effectively
- In this particular role, the senior market strategist will be partnering with partner key account managers and provide added value in retaining partner relationships
- This work will also include managing external blogger relationships
4. Quality & Consistency in the professional language in the front line
- A Market Strategist is also in charge of all translation quality checks and proofreading so that onsite and offsite language is up to high quality with consistency across the channels.
5. Analytics and trading education
- A Market Strategist plays a key role in planning, organizing, participating, and delivering the market analytics and trading educational content both for online and offline events, seminars, and webinar conducted by The Company and also by Partner (IB branded event)
- To succeed in this Market Strategist position, you must be having a strategic and analytical mindset with a winning mentality, able to cope with a fast-paced environment with razorsharp attention to detail while being adaptive toward changes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional
- Degree, Master's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent and preferably with CFA
- Must have in-depth knowledge in FX, commodity, crypto, and energy market
- Professional trading experience is a high-plus
- Deep understanding of the traders’ community is highly plus
- Highly familiar with premium news service, i.e., Thomson Reuter terminal, Bloomberg terminal, capital economics, etc.
- Writing experience as an analyst is plus
- Strong research skills, including online search tools.
- Tenacity and ingenuity in the pursuit of sources and information.
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
- Professional financial advisor experience (in the buying side) and portfolio management experience is plus
- Required language(s): English and Vietnamese
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to start working remotely and must be open to relocate to Malaysia.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.