JAC’s client is a Japanese insurance company which offers protection benefits from a range of innovative insurance products and solutions for customers. From individual customers to commercial businesses, their range of insurance products, solutions and services are flexible in responding to challenges from evolving market conditions.
- Risk engineering operation for all classes of insurance products.
- Identify hazardous operations and potential loss, advise to minimize or eliminate exposure.
- Risk assessment for underwriting.
- Monitor and follow up risk improvement recommendations.
- Alert about unacceptable risks.
- Development and presentation of training sessions for internal and external customers as needed.
- Provide guidance/support to other risk surveyors when necessary.
- Conduct periodical re-surveys.
- Provide technical input on claims (review of claims reports and site visits to identify areas for claims mitigation).
- Co-operate with Regional Office and/or Head Quarter in cases of risk containing unusual features or which are exceptionally hazardous/beyond knowledge or which needs advice.
- Other office work as required.
- University Graduation in technical.
- Good at English.
- 2 years of relevant experiences (risk surveyor in insurance industry is preferred).
- Working experiences in technical or safety inspection work in construction sites, manufacturing plants.
- Good knowledge about chemical, civil construction, fire protection system, industrial safety.
- Knowledge about property and engineering insurance is preferable.
- Understanding interview techniques.
- Various types of bonus, allowances and subsidies.
- Premium healthcare insurance package.
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company.
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days.
- Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- Annual company trip and parties.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.