Foreign company is looking for Electrical Specialist to lead the Electrical Engineering and construction work of power projects in Vietnam
- Planning, implementing, monitoring, reviewing, and controlling the engineering and construction of Electrical Balance of Plant for the project to achieve the target of project's baseline.
- Identifying and obtaining as needed with the assistance of outside consultants, the permits necessary for the construction of projects.
- Managing outside consultants and reviewing the design documents prepared by contractors on projects for consistency with Project requirements. Cooperating with the contractor to ensure the work is completed on time and within budget.
- Supporting Managers to assure timely and cost-effective resolution to electrical system issues. Monitoring and controlling progress and quality of construction activities and documentation together with the report for progress against baseline.
- Review layouts, inspect the electrical system on daily construction issues.
- Support the team to complete due diligence and report to Director of company.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering.
- Having at least 5 years of working experience in power industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- International experience or multi-functional team environment is and advantage.
- Working at office in HCM, the project sites and traveling as required.
- Proven ability to work independently and teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.