An international healthcare brand established in 2006, started from London and continued spreading worldwide with regional offices in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia and Thailand. The Company is now looking for Vietnamese and English-speaking doctor to work at Singapore branch.
· Case Management encompasses a process of reviewing a patient’s condition
· Reassessment of medical information, test results and imaging, consulting with leading specialists, presenting optimal treatment options to the patient and supporting throughout the treatment process.
· The role of the PMCM is to manage the medical process and drive it forward, liaising with other members of the Medix team and with any relevant external parties, with the goal of ensuring the patient is obtaining the best possible medical care.
· The PMCM is responsible for conveying medical information and recommendations to the patient in a clear and accessible manner.
· Candidate must possess Bachelor of Medicine
· Experience: GP/Internal Medical/ER/ICU
· At least 5-8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Able to speak in Vietnamese and English to cater to Vietnamese speaking patients.
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.