JAC is opening an attractive position from one of our valued clients in HCMC
The company is a leading software development outsourcing in Vietnam, it provides offshore service and has experience working with a wide range of customers and enterprise-oriented applications.
From 2015 till now, it has served clients from 12 countries, delivered over 200 projects. They are proficient with Web App, Mobile, Cloud Computing and Enterprise Solutions.
By joining the company, you have a chance to work with the most effective team, .NET technologies and enhance Fullstack (ReactJS, AngularJS, knockoutJS, NodeJS, Cloud) experience. Indeed. Scrum/Agile is applied to every team.
· Location: District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
· Working time: 9:00 AM – 18:00PM; Mon – Fri
· Working industry: Content Media
· Career path: DevOps Engineer
· Monitoring and troubleshooting Azure Cloud services.
· keeping and maintenance tasks (cleaning up un-used Azure resources, restart services, adjust CPU/memory resources for application containers...)
· Deploy, configure, and test Azure environments for new clients
· Collaborate with the development team to set up the testing environment, deploy updates, bug fixes & new releases to client environments in staging and production landscape
· Develop and maintain automation tools, include Shell scripts to automate necessary CloudOps tasks.
· Participates in project planning meetings
· Preparing and developing documents of DevOps processes and specifications
· Communication and collaboration:
o English communication is mandatory.
o Join daily meeting with customers to ensure the projects are performing smoothly
· Support team and customer in ideas, solutions and resolving technical issues.
· 2+ years of experiences in IT System & Networking Operations, with at least 1-year working in DevOps or Cloud Operations.
· Strong working experiences of Microsoft cloud platform like Azure IaaS and PaaS such as some key Azure cloud services: App Services, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, Windows/Linux VMs, Azure AD, Networking & Security services in Azure.
· Have experience with application containerization and orchestration in Azure such as AKS & ACI.
· Experience with CI/CD processes using Azure DevOps.
· Proficient experiences of ITSM tools such as Azure Monitor, ITIL-based ticket tool.
· Hands-on experiences in scripting like PowerShell, Azure CLI.
· Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concept is a plus, e.g., ARMT, Terraform.
· Knowledge about application & networking security, security standards/principles and best practices.
· Working with latest technology software products
· Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
· Attractive Salary and Benefits
· Full social insurance payment
· Flexible working time
· Various training
· Big annual year-end party and Family Day every year, team building, charity, etc.
· Fitness & sports activities: football, table-soccer, badminton, yoga, etc.
· Free snack, noodles, and coffee in a pantry
· And much more, join us and let yourself get new challenges!
· Private Health Care Insurance
· Monthly Team Building Activities
· 1 round
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.