- Lead to develop a holistic marketing strategy
- Ensure all strategic initiatives and new product development meets overall profitability targets.
- Lead in planning, developing, executing and evaluating all marketing programs and manage external marketing partners, agencies & vendors.
- Oversee market research initiatives and interpretation of customer and audience information including competitive intelligence.
- Drive growth and deliver both short- and long-term financial results
- Overlook whole OTC & ETC channels.
- Develop sales plan
- Drive operational excellence across the team
- Provide sales forecasts based on promotions and sales trends and liaise with Supply Chain closely
- Manage Merchandisers to ensure proper execution of product display and promotions in key channels
- Ensure achievement of sales and profit objectives
- Identify business opportunities and risks in different channels
- Ensure all sales activities comply with Regulations, Pharma code of conduct and ethical standards.
- Control the sales activities and the operations at the branch & region in an accurate, timely and audit-compliant manner.
- Monitor competitive activity in the field and develop strategies and tactics to deal effectively
- Clarify in roles and responsibilities to all direct reports.
- Build the strong sales and marketing team towards staff training and coaching plan
- Set up KPIs to evaluate performance.
- Build commitment of sales and marketing team towards business goals.
- Recruit, develop and rewards sales & marketing team
- University degree and above with major in Business Administration or Marketing;
- At least 10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing in MNC
- Strong compliance management
- In-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of the marketing mix (product, price, promotions, placement) – with strong underlying analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written in Vietnamese & English
- Enterprising and energetic self-motivator with creative approach to problem solving
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- Strong network and association with Key Opinion Leaders is a must
- Willing to go on frequent business trip