Position : Deputy project manager of power project development group
Division / Group : Power project development group
Age : 30 – 40
- 5~10 years of experience in development, investment or management (commercial) department of power companies such as EVN, IPP or investment companies, preferably in renewable sector (hydro or wind)
- Project management skill (managing and controlling the task, schedule and cost)
- Communication and coordination skill (Tokyo HQ, authorities, partners, consulting firms and etc.)
- Knowledge in Vietnamese power sector including regulations and business practice
- Familiar with project documents, financial model and tax & accounting regime in Vietnam (preferred)
- Project finding, development and investment of renewable IPP in especially in hydro and wind power.
- Business management of a project company invested by TTC (finance & accounting) (possibility of assigning as a Board of Director of the project company in future)
- Build up relationship and communication with higher managements of partner companies and governmental officials.
- Discussion and negotiations with relative authorities, partner companies, consulting firms and etc.
- Coordination, liaison and reporting to TTC Tokyo HQ and other TTC subsidiaries