DEPUTY MANAGER (GRAIN AND FEED INGREDIENT)
JAC’s client is one of big Japanese company with over 50 years in business.
Multilaterally pursuing business that ranges from product sales, worldwide logistics and financing, through to the development of major international infrastructure and other projects in the following fields: Iron & Steel Products, Energy, Mineral & Metal Resources, Infrastructure Projects, Mobility, Chemicals, Food, Food & Retail Management, Healthcare & Service, IT & Communication Business, Corporate Development Business.
Business development and execution in the food trading.
- Import grain, feed ingredients, oil and fat by bulk and/or container to VN market.
- Export some of above commodities such as rice to overseas market.
- Enhance relationship with customers and manage above trading account/logistics.
- Find any business opportunities to expand food business in and out of VN.
- Cooperate with related persons in and out of Company in using English and Vietnamese to realize above deals.
- Frequent business trip in and out of VN.
1. Qualification and experience:
- Skillful in purchase, sales and negotiation based on international grain/feed trade.
- Having broad connection in grain/feed industry in VN.
2. Personality and social skills:
- Sociable with good communication skills.
- Responsible and play a role as a team member.
- Physically and mentally tough.
- Interested in food business, motivated to find opportunities.
3. Skills and knowledge:
- Business use for English.
- International grain/feed trade and logistics.
4. Computer Skill:
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint for communication and presentation purposes.