We are recruiting Candidates as Distributed Control Systems Engineer for Incineration Power Plant
- Design ・ make software of operation monitoring control system (DCS) and on-site adjustment for plant instrumentation control
- Mainly in charge from designing and production of control software to onsite adjustment works related to automatic operation of Incineration Plant.
-Further information will be discussed in interview
- From above 5 years’ experience is preferred
- Graduation of university major in Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering (or equivalent) (Plant engineer is especially preferred. ）
- Having Basic knowledge in Electricity and Control; and being interested in Mechanisms, Control Technology and mathematical systems
- Be able to respond flexibly to in — house adjustment etc. in the design work and be cooperative
- Available for short-term and long-term business trip (including overseas)
- To be educated in Japan about the content of work related to design and local adjustment after joining the company
- Japanese (N1 or N2) or equivalent level are needed. (Understanding Japanese in drawing and technical documents are required.)
- Good command of English (TOEIC over 650 points) or equivalent level is preferred.
Working time: 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday