Our client company in banking industry, founded in the 1990s, was one of the first commercial joint stock banks in Vietnam. With more than 30 years of operation, it is now a leading bank in Vietnam and is reaching out internationally.
Our client is preparing all the platforms for 2017-2021 plan with the goal of being among the largest banks in the market, focusing on retail, SMEs and consumers.
The restructuring program is currently being completed. Build internal governance systems with the support of IT applications, on the principle of safety, legality and compliance with current regulations.
- Coordinate with IT department to understand systems, and module functions.
- Work closely with management the Data Analytics department to understand the concerns related to their data.
- Work closely with senior managers of business units and business teams to understand concerns related to their data.
- To work closely with data management team members to guide, review, train and motivate them when requested.
- Continuously reviewing current and proactive operating procedures to improve productivity and efficiency
- Compliance with standards set by TMO at our bank
- To supervise the formulation, implementation and maintenance of policies and standards on data governance and data quality
- Monitoring the design and construction of metadata systems including (data dictionary, business terms, data dictionary)
- Monitoring and managing lineage data
- Monitor the grading and monitoring of data quality for important data lists
- To supervise the implementation of data governance processes and policies
- Communicate between effective teams and be a good coordinator
- Supervise the implementation of data policies and procedures and report to the Management Board.
- Use data as a motivating factor for business decisions
- Develop, organize and define the functions of the Data Administration team
- Develop and implement data management processes
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Economics /Statistics / Mathematics
- Have at least 10 years of experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Data Management
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Team Management from 5 members at local banks Passionate about detail and pursuing perfection; eagerness to learn; Learn quickly and flexibly to adapt to new things and work with a variety of tasks
- Skilled in using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word as the main work tool
- Promote the success of the company through professionalism, politeness to customers with a positive attitude
- Experience in Data Management
- Good communication in English
- It is possible to coordinate with many units in the bank
- High sense of responsibility, good ability to withstand work pressure
- Bonus up to 5 months’ salary
- Allowance up to 10 million per year
- No Probation
- 12 days of leave
- Lunch allowance
- Remote policy
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.