A well-known company specializing in industrial real estate development, looking for Customer Service Manager working in Ho Chi Minh and Binh Duong.
• Propose the ideas for self-performance improvement as well as customer service quality improvement.
• Assign and allocate jobs to customer service staff to meet customer satisfaction and Customer service objective.
• Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing, and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meet customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
• Improve customer service quality result by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
• Maximize customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories and warnings; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Leading and supervising the team of customer service staff
• Learning about products and services and keeping up to date with changes.
• Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings, and attending courses.
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing department.
• Other tasks assigned by the team and Direct Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields
· At least 7-year of experience in Customer Service
· Proficient in spoken and written English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Professional customer service skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem-solving skill
· Well organization & time management.
· Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
· Mature, dynamic and proactive
· Location: Binh Duong Office and other location within company subsidiaries
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.