Receive PO from Customers and check stock levels and delivery times.
Plan and prepare the delivery schedule in order to meet the customer delivery due date.
Issue P/O to supplier for purchase and order of trading material according to plan.
Make arrangements for deliveries of trading materials.
Issue invoices and request D/O from suppliers or transports.
Control stock levels of trading materials for normal deliveries.
Coordinate with customers and suppliers to ensure smooth deliveries of trading.
Work and negotiate with customers.
Reflect all work in company systems.
Any task assigned by superior.
- Having strong communication and negotiation skills (both in Vietnamese and English).
- Good knowledge of Incoterms.
- MS Office skill (especially Excel), careful, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Age: Under 25, Have 1-2 year experience about logistics/ import-export field.
- University degree relates to logistics/ import-export field.