Foreign company is looking for Vietnamese candidate of Construction Site Manager position to be responsible to manage the construction work of power projects in Vietnam.
- Being responsible of development of project construction execution plan to accomplish project goals and provide leadership on the project teams. Coordinating all the internal and external relations necessary to assure the development and delivery of the project site.
- Developing effective relationships with contractors, suppliers to ensure successful, timely completion of deliverables that support the project goals.
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring the staff and other partners to keep the healthy working environment at the project site and ensure that quality, schedule, cost, safety, environmental, and landowner requirements are met.
- Planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, and monitoring progress against established schedules, budget.
- Supporting the team to complete due diligence.
- Reporting to the Project Manager of the assigned project(s), under supervision by the management team at company and headquarter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Engineering.
- Having at least 6 years of experience in power construction or construction site of civil or architectural projects including at least 3 years experiences in renewable energy sector at the same position.
- Having site supervisor or site management certificate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- International experience or multi-functional team environment is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work independently and teamwork
- Working at project sites and office in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.