Working on the commercialaspects including;
1. Implementation of the signed project agreements / contracts together with the counterparties includinggovernmental authorities (Ministry of Industry and Trade, Van Phong Economic Zone Management Board) and enterprises (EVN), EPC contractors, coal suppliers and transporters, O&M contractors; participating in negotiation of the future operating commercial project agreements as necessary;
2. Liaisingwith the authorities to obtain the necessary consents / permits for the project’s construction and operation stages, including with the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment,Ministry of Construction,tax departments, economic zone management board, Khanh Hoa province’s departments, etc. in coordination with other internal departments;
3. Initiating, discussing, concluding and implementing the service agreements with various service providers, consultants, advisors during the execution of the project in coordination with other internal departments;
4. Communicating, participating in, interpreting and taking minutes ofnegotiation sessions with international and local counterparties as necessary in coordination with other departments;drafting and translatingof applications letters, documents and others in English and Vietnamese;
5. Reporting to the General Managerand coordinating with the internal members,
6. Managing the subordinates in the commercial team.
B. Qualifications (Inclusive and extendable):
1. Profession and experience:
o Experiencesin international companies in Vietnam in commercial aspects, handling of contractsandagreements;
o Experiencesdealing with governmental authorities;
o Good understanding of the power sector; and
o English proficiency;
2. Social skills and personality: The position requires honest candidates with highadaptability, resilience and flexibility.