Foreign company is looking for Civil Specialist to lead the civil engineering and construction work of power projects in Vietnam
- Planning, reviewing, implementing, and controlling the Civil Balance of Plan for the project to achieve the target of the project's baseline.
- Identifying and obtaining as needed with the assistance of outside consultants, the permits necessary for the construction of projects.
- Managing outside consultants and review the design documents and the survey results prepared by contractors on projects for consistency with Project requirements. Cooperate with the contractor to ensure the work is completed on time and within budget.
- Supporting Managers to assure timely and cost-effective resolution to the roadway, geotechnical, and structural engineering issues. Monitoring and controlling progress and quality of construction activities and documentation together with the report for progress against baseline.
- Reviewing layouts, inspect foundations, roads, and drainage construction, monitoring on daily construction issues, and respond to Civil RFI.
- Reporting to Director of company and other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering.
- Having at least 5 years of business experience in power or at least 3 years’ experience in the same position in energy sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- International experience or multi-functional team environment is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work independently and teamwork
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Working at office in HCM, the project sites and traveling as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Site supervisor or site management certificate (Plus)
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.