Report Line: General Director
- Responsible for Corporate Governance Quality
- Finalize and update all regulations, processes, Group Regulations, Establish and control KWF between departments, control the Business section of the main App systems in the Group.
- Directly run the Group's daily Operation according to the plan and orientation set by the Board of Directors / Board of Directors.
- Participate in building business and operational strategies.
- Summary of Department plans including Target Month/ Quarter
- Synthesize the operation situation and evaluate and plan the operation strategy.
- Synthesis and criticism, proposal and control of annual operating regulations and budgets.
- Organizing the measurement and evaluation of work efficiency periodically and proposing to change the appropriate plan.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of plans of departments, forces and blocks under their management.
- Other jobs arise as assigned by the General Director.
1. Good leadership/management ability
2. Teamwork skills, team training and development skills
3. Graduated from University of Economics / Business Administration, prioritizing graduate candidates, training universities with reputation at home and abroad.
4. Have good synthesis, analysis and forecasting skills, agile business thinking, and timely response to changes.
5. Ages 35-50:
6. Experience: at least 05 years in similar positions at corporations in the same industry, with a scale of 500 employees or more.
7. Priority is given to candidates who have been working at foreign corporations, have knowledge and application of 4.0 technology in management.
8. Other requirements: Have an in-depth understanding of personnel management, establish processes, and apply process evaluations.
- Ability to understand and contribute opinions to the business strategy and the running of the company.
- Broad understanding of other fields such as Marketing, PR, Internal Communication, ... is an advantage.
- Acumen in handling situations, problems arise.
Assertive in making decisions.
9. Personal qualities:
- Calm, mature, honest, secure and have a high sense of responsibility.
- Be careful, care about the details and accuracy.
- Have logical thinking, acumen, dynamic, creative and organize scientific work.
- Ability to work independently, teamwork and withstand work pressure.
- Exemplary, proactive and enthusiastic at work.
- Be close, caring, listen and share with employees.
· To be discussed
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.