Our client is a start-up venture company with core business in M&A & Advisory services
- Manage investment projects and M&A staffs to strengthen business expansion.
- Promotion of Mergers and Acquisitions business: financial projections; support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach, due diligence, negotiate, finance and closing.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and demonstrated ability to drive results in business development and promotional activities.
- Local (overseas) inspection if having corporate establishment procedures
- Recruitment of local staff and management.
- Finance, business, or Accounting education background, MBA preferred.
- From 15 years of experience at securities companies, consulting companies or investment banks with overseas projects, people who can promote M&A business with their own ideas, those who want to challenge at start-up companies.
- Strong financial modelling skills and knowledge of deal structuring.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Team player with strong communication and networking skills.
- English: Business level fluently
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.