(Group) Chief Medical Officer position at a foreign-invested hospital (Vietnamese native only).
- Engaged in defining the overall business strategy and direction of Company.
- The position leads the overall clinical vision for Company.
- Provides clinical direction, medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of high quality, patient safety and cost effective medical care services by leading interactions with hospital medical staff, hospital administrative leadership, other hospitals.
- Responsibilities also include the strategy, development and implementation of innovative clinical programs that include collaboration with strategic business partners.
- The position reviews hospital quality performance with leadership and facilitates and identifies department quality performance and prioritization of improvement opportunities.
- Works with clinical and paraclinical departments: follows clinical procedures in diagnosis, treatment, prevention and giving counsel to patients and their families.
- Approves decisions in clinical practice.
- Makes timely response with clinical risks. Reports them to Hospital CEO and GCOO office.
- Makes timely response to urgent clinical requirement : epidemics, disasters, devastation, etc.
- Creates procedures, regulations, standards for clinical practices to improve quality of care. Complies with MOH regulations and JCI (Joint Commission International)-oriented standard.
- Monitors compliance and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure compliance.
- Reviews all policies and procedures at least once a year.
- Encourages evidence-based practice.
- Writes clinical guidelines.
- Selects, measures, monitors and improves key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Creates specialty and physician performance scorecards.
- Creates clinical quality management system.
- Create risk management and claim processes. Manages grievances and legal processes related to health care. Plays a main role and serve as clinical resource for med-mal claim case process in coordinating with corporate CMO office.
- Builds up comprehensive training plans, continuous medical education and scentific research.
- Keeps updating, improving and upgrading diagnostic and treatment technologies.
- Does research, makes recommendations to Hospital Board of Managers in building and improving new healthcare services.
- Ensures compliance in MOH’s and DOH’s regulations, procedures and guidelines in readily responding to communicable diseases, chronic illness management and preventive care.
- Key Interfaces between departments and partners.
- At least 2 years of working experience at similar roles.
- First degree specialist and above.
- Working location: Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
- Working time: Monday to Saturday (7:30 to 16:30).
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.