An Australia Interior Design Company is looking for Chief Accountant to join and become a part of their success in Vietnam market.
you will be responsible for managing the whole accounting function, and human resources & administration function.
- Ensure compliance with Vietnamese accounting standards and company processes / policies as well as the accuracy of all information and data.
- Check general ledger, project revenue, project cost, project cost calculation for all project
- Calculate the costing of products for all projects from relevant expensive resources paid for all activities of that and expenditure are got from salary, business transportation and other expenses.
- Supervise the implementation of monthly, periodic reports of tax declaration and solve tax issues such as VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT as required as well as advise tax compliance.
- Responsible for finalization of corporate income tax and personal income tax at the end of the year.
- Responsible for the balance sheet, monthly profit and loss and financial statements at the end of the year.
- Control accounts payable and receivable each week to meet the operating cash flow and prepare reports on overdue debt analysis and propose solutions: Taxes, banks, state authorities to maintain promptly update new laws and policies to apply.
- Control and approve all costs from departments every week as well as set up monthly company expense payment plans.
- Check monthly reports inside and outside the company (internal, Department of Taxation, Department of Statistics, Department of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Planning and Investment ...): financial statements, tax reports, statistical reports, other related reports.
- Coordinate with accountants and CFOs to prepare documents, provide and explain inspection data and tax finalization when required.
- Contacting auditors, external financial advisors, tax authorities and related organizations related to financial and accounting issues.
- Responsible to track and manage the company’s fixed assets with proper way and accurate booking of depreciation.
- Manage staff member expense claim forms including sending a reminder to staff, manage spreadsheets and organize which expenses are to be reimbursed by the client for the maintenance of the monthly disbursement’s registers.
- Maintain the petty cash register; Maintain the company cheques register.
- Be responsible for taxation compliance.
- Overall talent management and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, training and development; performance management and development, and succession planning.
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the Company in compliance with the employment law and the Company policy.
- Support other departments for human resources management and be a bridge between board of managers and labors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or Auditing.
- As least 3-4 years of experience at level Chief Accountant in international company.
- Good command in English
- Initiative and proactive approach to the delivery of quality works.
- Good inter-personal, communication, and management, leadership skills
- Good time management skills
- Administrative computing skill – PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other applications
- The 13rd salary after 1 year.
- Salary review yearly based personal performance.
- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance based on the Vietnamese law (full salary)
- Comprehensive insurance after passing probation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chief Accountant to join a highly ambitious company and take the next step in their career.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.