· Plan the industry's development strategy to meet the needs of the market and customers.
· Professionally responsible for strategies: Product Development, Cost, Budget, Business, Brand Communication, Brand Management.
· Manage and develop your industry team into a professional, dynamic and competent team
· Coordinate with relevant units to ensure goods for efficient business operations
· Controlling database, tracking training-budget and reports related to.
· Assisting the Marketing Director in developing, supervising the implementation, reviewing and ensuring the completion of processes, policies and procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the relevant units
· Perform other operations as required by superiors.
· Income includes: Salary based on position, Quarterly bonus when reaching KPI, bonuses and other benefits according to Company policy
· Working regime as prescribed (travel expenses, telephone, ....)
· Insurance policy according to state regulations.
· Opportunities for promotion, income improvement for competent, enthusiastic, and long-term people
· University Graduate (Preferred BA in Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economics/Finance, etc)
· At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in the same position at MNC in Pharmaceutical industry or FMCG
· Thorough understanding of Business and related government regulations
· Keen on work, ability to work under high pressure
· Decision Making skill
· Excellent planning and organizing skills
· Office computer skill (PowerPoint/Word/Excel…)