The company commands the top global share as a manufacturer of bonders for the assembly process of semiconductor manufacturing (packaging). In a dramatically changing semiconductor industry, the company has met the expectations of the world's semiconductor manufacturers for more than forty years as a reliable brand.
We developed a global network with the highest priority on technical support for customers. We also exchange technical information with overseas companies in order to study state-of-the-art technologies.
Now we are looking for qualified candidates in an attempt to broaden business in Ho Chi Minh City. The company has met the expectations of the world's semiconductor manufacturers for more than fifty years as a reliable brand.
Location: District 12, HCMC
· Analyze software requirement.
· Design and implement software components/functions for semiconductor equipment
· Customize existing function to match with Customer's requirement
· Carry out peer/formal reviews of source code and supplementary document for Software
· Design, User Manual.
· Provide technical guidance to lower level staffs in project.
· Review on source code & design documents of lower level staffs in project.
· At least 1 years experiences in programming.
· Competency in C/C++programming.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
· Good knowledge about Software Development Process.
· Capable of problem analysis, specification writing, design, coding and unit test.
· English: Good written and Reading. Japanese is a PLUS
· Opportunity to go to Japan for training
· Company trip: once a year
· Bonus for English or Japanese language certificate
· 13th month salary
· Overtime-working allowance
· Workmen’s compensation insurance caused by occupational disease/accident during working hours.
· Lunch and transportation allowance (include parking fee)
· Company health checkup: once a year
· Salary increase/Bonus: once a year
1. Check CV
2. Paper test (Programming(C/C++) + English) at our Office
3. Final Interview