① City planning work: Public transportation planning, assistant for city planning study.
② Market research work: Assistant for real estate market research, traffic research, etc.
(3) Interpretation / translation services: fields such as city planning, real estate development, and transportation.
Required experiences and Skills:
1. Employment experience: Work in companies related to real estate, construction, construction consulting, design, etc.
2. Japanese ability: N2 or higher (intermediate / advanced level)(Person who has work experience / study abroad in Japan or work experience in a Japanese company is desirable)
3. English ability: Business level (IELTS 6.0 or higher) * Read English explanation materials, English contracts, etc.
4. Education level: Bachelor's degree or above (major: urban planning, transportation planning, architecture, etc.)
Age, Sex: Under Gender35 : Male/Female years old
Reporting Line : Director — Manager — Assistant
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30 (to be discussed)
Holidays: weekends, national holidays and company holidays