About the company
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment Group is a world leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, with a global network of 26 offices spanning 11 countries. Our truly global presence means that we are ideally positioned to meet the demands of those clients and candidates whose needs extend beyond their local markets. We take pride in sourcing the highest quality professionals from across the globe for our clients and for our candidates we are able to find appointments worldwide that best match their personal skills and aspirations.
Our consultants are trained and developed to the highest standards and rewarded within a results-driven, work hard/play hard culture. With long term investment in existing and developing markets key to our success, a career with JAC Recruitment could see you running your own team in any one of our operations.
JAC Recruitment is looking for ambitious, results-driven professionals to join our recruitment team. You will receive comprehensive training and so do not need to have previous recruitment experience. The work we do at JAC Recruitment needs people with a keen sales flair, strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' human capital. Recruitment is about understanding the value of people. We take care of our own as diligently as we do take care of the businesses and professionals that depend on us.
JAC Recruitment has a continual need for business-minded professionals eager to work in a fast paced and stimulating environment. To learn more about careers at JAC, you can view our current listings or get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Role of Business Development Manager
Works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth
Defines long-term organizational strategic goals
Builds key customer relationships
Identifies business opportunities
Negotiates and help close deals (placement of candidates)
Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions
Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive
New business development
- Seek to develop relationship with new/existing clients that will generate new business opportunities for the Company
- Conduct appropriate cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging own network
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and internal team
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches. Work with internal team to develop proposals that will convince potential clients to do business with the Company
- Participate in pricing Terms of Business ('TOB')
- Required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting solutions and services to clients
- Works with internal team to meet clients’ needs
Business development planning
- Attend industry function, such as Chamber of Commerce and conferences, and provide feedback/information on market trends/analysis
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and competitive differentiator
- Present to and consult with internal team and management on business trends with a view to developing new services and targeting industries
Management and research
- Submit weekly and monthly progress report
- Track and record business development activities and help consultant to close deals to meet those targets
- Present business development training and mentoring to internal team
Diploma or Degree in any field
Minimum 3 years’ experience in workforce industry specifically in recruitment business
Outstanding communicator & proficient in English/ Japanese language
Customer service oriented
Good organizational & time management skills
Excellent sales track record
Experience in managing business development for MNCs & local client
We regret to inform applicants that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.