Foreign company is looking for Business Development Manager to be responsible for business development activities.
- Be responsible for developing the opportunities with potential business partners and overseeing the execution of business plans.
- Lead permitting process with government entities for the project development.
- Build good relationships with local authorities/provinces, contractors, consultants to keep sustainable business and find out new business opportunities
- Lead and supervise the land negotiations to identify opportunities.
- Business analysis or related departments to develop effective initiatives, strategies.
- Conduct research to identify new project opportunities.
- Bachelor/ master’s degree with minimum 5 years of experience in energy, real estate, infrastructure developer.
- International experience or multi-functional team environment is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work independently and teamwork
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.