Our client is looking for the experienced candidate who will work on business challenges within the organization as well as their clients in Ho Chi Minh city.
The company is ranked in Fortune 500 & the business has been run in 100 countries. One of core business services is ICT solutions provider. They are currently expanding business services thru Microsoft Dynamics Systems in the market.
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Position: Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics ERP – Supply Chain)
- Work as Business Analyst on the assigned engagement.
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solution fit to the customer’s needs
- Advise customer organization on solution usage and help minimize gaps between standard product customer's business processes with creative configuration.
- Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Supply Chain, Inventory, Supply Chain modules
- Prepare functional specification for customizations required.
- Prepare User Manuals and deliver Training
- Provide pre-go live and post go live end user support.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP is required
- Experience in configuring Inventory Management, Procurement, Supply Chain, Master Planning, Warehouse Management, Sales Order Management is required
- Experience in Expense Management, Multi-company, Project Accounting, Financial Management is a plus.
- Knowledge on Localization Requirements is a Plus
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills
- HR interview
- Technical interviews
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further steps due to the high volume of applicants. Thank you for your understanding.