The company is one of the leading companies in providing solution for manufacturing industry. They have succeeded launched the application to different countries such as Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, China, USA, France and Japan. The company is concentrating in quality and productivities; thus, their products are welcomed in SME and could be apply for a large production chain.
In this company, you will learn another product that serve for a production chain. If you have an idea of ERP then the product is the module of ERP. SMEs do not cover a heavy cost anymore and it made more different in the whole chain.
You are able to deep into various feature and gain knowledge & experience in supply chain, resources, purchasing, warehouse, order, formulas, etc. Those experience values up your experience and easier to handle large scope projects in the coming future.
· Support Japanese clients to define and ensure the quality, negotiate, analyze project requirement and collaborate with team members
· Interpreter and support in meetings and prepare reports
· Support define and Technical document from Japanese
· Cooperate with Project Manager to ensure the project is going as expected
· Ensure project’s quality
· Bachelor’s Degree of IT or related field is required
· N3 certificate is required
· At least 1-year experience in BrSe position. experience in Code is a plug
· Good logic thinking, presentation skills
· Experience with IT teams
· Good communication skills
· Collaborate and satisfy client’s requirments
· A big plug for candidate who used to onsite and collaborate with Japanese
· Summer bonus, 13th month bonus, revenue bonus
· Applying several awards: Effort Award, The Best Employee. Succeeded Project, etc.
· Transportation allowance
· Yearly team building
· Month party
· 13 days annual leave (added birthday)
· Healthcare checkup yearly
· Competencies development trainings
· Free Japanese classes and receive allowance for employee who gain certificate
· Opportunities onsite in Japan