• Initial REVIT model setup, Use REVIT to make Structural models: concrete structure and steel structure.
• Make structural design drawings, plans, sections, details, and schedules in Revit
• Control drawing output quality in compliance with BIM protocol & company standards
• Create Revit family and provide technical support for project team
• Responsible for developing Revit Template and Revit Standards for structural design modelling and documentation
• Assist with BIM complex element creation and Dynamo scripts development
• Utilize and improve structural design drawing standards in Revit
• Provide Revit structure training to production team
• Coordinate structural 3D modeling with multidiscipline project teams including Mechanical, Electrical, Piping/Plumbing.
• Training in Japan for 1~2 years.
• A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering is required. Bachelor’s Structural Engineering is preferred but not required.
• Japaneses: Up to N3~N2 level
• Male or Female from 25 to 35 years-old.
• Ability to integrate architecture, structure and MEP using BIM software.
• Ability to communicate with Japanese company representatives in Japanese.
• Understand design and construction regulations well to apply for work.